A Little Bit About Me
My daughter is 23 year olds, she is Vietnamese reverted to Islam have been for 15 years. She finished her degree, she a pre school teacher. She has been working as a teacher for 3 years, she used to assisted teach Qur'an at Edmonton Rahma Mosque. She is sweet, kind, generous, out going, teawonkdo student, she is slim. She has 6 siblings, she is the oldest, she pray 5 times, 95% on time, the other 5% because at work can't leave the children alone to go pray. Not good at cooking, but excellent at baking.
What I Am Looking For
I am looking for someone fear of Allah and follow the Sunna of the prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) kind, honest, responsible, mature, have degree and already working, importantly pray the 5 times daily, fasting, zakat, etc....AND
Inshaa-Allah preferring only in Alberta, Canada or willing to move and settle, live in Alberta, Canada.
I'm registering to find my daughter a partner
25,000 - 50,000
I Live With Family
1.55m (5' 1")
Pre school teacher
Prefer not to say
Usually Keep Halal