- Send, read and reply to messages
- Store messages for more than 30 days
- See who's been viewing your profile
- Priority Gold Member support
Salamalaikum and thank you for visiting my profile. A little bit about me...
* I am a religiously inclined (observing obligations) 'Sunni/Just Muslim' person of Indian/Afghan origins. I do come from a respectable, educated and religious family.
* I was raised in the middle east and came to the US (2001) as an international student for my undergrad studies.
* I am very open-minded as I grew up with people of different nationalities.
* people who know me describe me as responsible, intelligent, hard working, analytical, and easy going.
* some of my interests include nutrition & fitness, reading and physical activities in general. I do have several other varied interests.
I am not very comfortable posting a lot of details here...inshaAllah when we get to talk I would be more than happy to share more.
* a girl in the US (or who is willing to come to the US...don't have to be US citizen)
* religious and simple 'Sunni'/'Just Muslim' Muslimah who observes, or at least tries to, the Islamic obligations (Salawaat, Sawm etc...)
* is caring and responsible. Not uptight and likes to joke and have 'halal' fun.
* fitness conscious with healthy eating habits and takes care of her appearance.
* attractive...it's subjective...so this is what I find attractive: fair complexioned, skinny/lean/slim/slender build...I don't mind a girl taller than me...I'll know when I see the person.
* practising Hijab (wearing head scarf) is a plus but if not then no problem (hopefully you will be inclined to put it on in the future).
* reverts/converts are more than welcome.
I'm registering to find myself a partner