A Little Bit About Me
Please note, that I am not fair skinned, as it shows in the pictures, due to the lighting from the camera. I actually have light brown skin and I wear glasses.
I am a full-time carer for my mum, so a full- time job is out of the question.
When I get married, I am only willing to live alone only, with my husband. I am not going to move in with my In-Laws. It is the husband's responsibility to provide accomodation for his wife. This is my "right" as in islam.
I only want a very small basic wedding to take place. With no waleema. Also, after marriage I want a part time cook, cleaner and a full time baby-sitter. As once I'm married I will be working full-time. I am not lazy, it's just that it has become the "norm" for a girl to cook, clean, look after the kids and do a job. This is very unfair and the work is extremely demanding. But this is the demands of today's modern times. It's a lot of work!!!
Plus in Islam, yes I admit and understand that it is the wife's responsibility to cook, clean and look after the kids, but Islam does not say, that a wife can not get extra help with things like a part time cook, cleaner and a full time baby sitter.
I want a relationship that is based on fairness and equality. So yes, after marriage, I do expect my husband to help out with the cooking, cleaning and looking after the kids. Please, kindly. Thank you.
What I Am Looking For
I am looking for :
- A British born citizen
- Pakistani Sunni muslim
- From Birmingham or somebody who is willing to re-locate there
- A University graduate
- Somebody who can fluently speak punjabi
- Somebody that has got black hair and brown eyes only
- Somebody that has got fair or light brown skin only
- A none drinker, none smoker
- A none receding hairline / bald person
- Nobody who has got kids from a previous marriage
I am looking for:
- A really really nice guy, who is down to earth and easy going
- A friendly, warm hearted and sociable person
- Somebody who is loving and caring
- A very decent and good hearted person
- Somebody who is traditional and cultured, but who also, has got a good balance between the east and west
- An open minded, flexible and a relaxed person
- None judgemental
- Somebody who comes from a very good, decent, clean image and a respectable family background
To save time, Please do not write to me, if you do not meet the criteria as I won't be replying to anyone who doesn't.
All the best in your search 😊😊😊