News - Site News
|« Previous | Next »||« 1 2 3 4 »|
Single Muslim Europe Network Launched
All users can set their profile to the specific brand of their choice, giving them access to more localised search and regional results.
New look Single Muslim website lunched!
The Single Muslim design and programming team have been working hard on a new-look, modern design, faster website with even greater functionality.
As well as the obvious new-look for the website, we have made some important changes to the way the core code for the site runs, making it even faster and more secure for all our users.
The changes we are making now will allow for the continued development of the site now and in the future. This is part of our commitment to use the latest technology to provide all our members with a safe, interactive environment to help find their ideal marriage partner online.
"Live Chat" Version 3 launched on the site
New and Improved features of Live Chat Version 3 include:
- Improved View Profile feature; when clicking the View Profile button the user's profile is now displayed back in your normal browser window.
- Improved Add to Contacts feature; clicking the Add to Contacts button adds that user to your list of contacts.
- Improved Block User feature; other users of the site, who are on your Blocked Users list, are unable to start a Live Chat with you and you can now Block Users from within Live Chat.
- New Ignore User feature; this feature allows you to Ignore another user during your current Live Chat session.
- New Report User feature; this feature allows you to report misuse of the Live Chat service direct to our admin team.
We've also added some new Muslim friendly smilies and text.
Singlemuslim.com is supporting students of the University of Westminster
Singlemuslim.com has extended to University of Westminster."
Reader in Media and Communication
Single Muslim Reaches 150,000 Members
Hits to the site have grown three-fold over the past twelve months, with a current average of over 500 new users signing-up to the site every day. Growth is particularly strong from the UK, USA and Pakistan.
This continued growth gives us the support we need to develop the site as a truly international Muslim introductions agency. We are looking forward to a prosperous 2008 attracting even more users worldwide and increasing the international standing of the site.
Dedicated Hardware Hosting Upgrade
This move gives us the hardware support required to support the continued growth of the site and maintain the speed, reliability and performance of the service now and in the future.
Who's Viewed My Profile Update
You can now view:
- Member Username
- Photo Icon
- Country Flag
- Profile Rating
- Number of Views
- 'View User' Quick Link
Single Muslim Menu Update
The new Menu makes it easier for users to access all areas of the site with just one-click.
- Check your Inbox, Unread & Sent messages from the My Messages menu.
- Access all the various search options, including your custom 'Saved-Searches' from within the Search menu.
- Manage every aspect of your profile with the My Profile menu.
- Quickly get to the answers you need from the Help & Support menu.
Single Muslim News Section Updated
The new News Section includes tabs for more targeted news regarding Site News, your Success Stories, our successful Umrah Winners and Single Muslim In The News.
- Keep and eye on the Site News to see what new features and improvements have been added to the site.
- See the Success Stories to read other members' feedback on how successful the service has been for them.
- Check out the successful Umrah Winners page to read the stories of our Umrah trip winners.
- Read about Single Muslim In The News and see what the Media has had to say about SingleMuslim.com.
'Tell A Friend' & Win A Video Ipod
Invite your friends to join Single Muslim and enter our Free Video iPod prize draw.
To enter all you need is a list of your friends' email addresses. Increase your chances of winning by submitting more, for each email address you submit you are automatically entered into our prize draw.
Single Muslim Networks: United Kingdom, USA & Pakistan Launched
More & More Single Muslim Success
Single Muslim receives feedback everyday from successful users of the site. Unlike some other websites... we don't make up our testimonials!
Please feel free to email us with your name, location and comments and we may include them on our Success Stories page.
Single Muslim Subscribes To HACKER SAFE Certification
"Live Chat" Version 2 launched on the site
The improved chat service has been designed to be more secure and reliable for our site users.
Internet technology is constantly changing and developing and Single Muslim is dedicated to bringing its users the best, most reliable and secure online solution.
SingleMuslim.co.uk Acquires SingleMuslim.com Domain
The acquisition of the ".com" domain will help Single Muslim in its steps to becoming a truly global Muslim singles service.
All 18,000 members, of the predominantly American based "Arab Marriage Connection" website, have been invited to update their accounts and move over to the Single Muslim Network.
'Virtual Flower' feature added to the site
When you send a gift it is sent direct to the user and displayed on the user's profile page.
Everyone can see the gift, but only the person who has received it can see who sent it!
To send a Virtual Flower go to the profile of the user you want to send the gift to and click the "Send Virtual Flower" button.
Single Muslim Reaches 100,000 Members
A major achievement for the site, Single Muslim's growth both within the UK and worldwide gives us the support we need to develop the site as a truly international introductions agency.
We look forward to attracting even more worldwide members to the site and improving the international service we offer for all our members.
Upgraded Profile Picture Gallery System
Your gallery allows you to upload pictures which you want to share with other members. Pictures can now be set to one of three statuses; Primary Picture, Public Gallery or Private Gallery.
- Primary Picture - Your Primary Picture must be a clear head-and-shoulders shot of yourself. If you wear a Hijab, this is acceptable here. You may want to use our Private Gallery to post pictures of yourself without your Hijab on for selected people to view. Your picture will be rejected if you are at a distance, or if we cannot tell who you are (i.e. in a group photo).
- Public Gallery - Here you can upload pictures of yourself, your car, family / friends or whatever else you like. This helps other users to get a feel for what you're about and what things/people matter to you in life.
- Private Gallery - If you're camera-shy or just don't want to share your pictures with everyone, feel free to post it into your Private Gallery. Like your Public Gallery, you can upload pretty much anything you like (within reason).
Single Muslim Dedicated Hardware Hosting
This is a big move that takes a lot of work, but will bring so many benefits to the speed, reliability and performance of the site. This move will also give us the hardware support we need to continue to develop the service in the future.
'Block User' and 'Report User' feature added to the site
Some people are looking for casual promiscuous relations, others are after your money.
Each day we remove a good handful of accounts before they even make it onto the website, however there are a few who slip through.
It's here where we need your help. By Reporting Misuse on the service you can help to maintain the high quality of the service you've come to expect.
You can also Block Members from contacting you. Simply tick the box alongside the message of the user you'd like to block and then press the Block User button at the bottom of the page. Alternatively just click the 'Block User' link at the top right of the profile you would like to block. This user will no longer be able to contact you via Single Muslim.
'My Contacts' & 'Who's Viewed My Profile?' features added to the site
The 'Who's Viewed My Profile?' feature is designed to help you make new contacts on the site by being able to see who has viewed your profile. Simply view the 'Who's Viewed My Profile?' list within your 'Control Panel' or click on the 'View History' to see who and how many times another user has viewed your profile.
Single Muslim sponsors the UK Muslim Directory 2007
Single Muslim seeks to recruit as many members as possible so that we can offer you, our client, the most detailed, up to date, and comprehensive selection of possible matches in your search for a husband or wife.
Our sponsorship of the Muslim Directory will help spread the word about our unique matrimonial service to thousands of new people. We hope it will encourage many new members which should result in broadening the choice of people available from which you can make your selection.
Single Muslim Affiliate Program Launched
• Earn commission for every account registration.
• Earn up to 50% revenue share for every paid membership.
• You can earn twice from every member!
Sign-up to the affiliate program, display the banners or text links promoting Single Muslim on your website and start earning today!
'0844 800 9255' UK Local Rate, Support Line Launched
In fact, we love to hear from our members. You can contact us anytime! To ensure your query is handled as efficiently as possible, please make sure you're contacting the correct department.
'Live Chat' feature added to the site
The chat service has been designed to allow Single Muslim Gold Member users the facility to have private 1-to-1 discussions with other site users.
Simply launch the 'Live Chat' window, browse through the list of other users online and click on 'Request Chat' with the user of your choice. The other user needs to accept your chat request before you can start your conversation, once they have, you can have a completely private discussion with the other user.
Internet technology is constantly changing and developing and Single Muslim is always dedicated to bringing its users the best, most reliable and secure online features.
|« Previous | Next »||« 1 2 3 4 »|